Work at Arizona Forward
Current Positions Open
No job openings.
Click on the link above to see details about the specific job responsibilities and qualifications. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
join us in moving arizona forward
At Arizona Forward, we value our interns and provide opportunities to make an impact by lending their skills to a small non-profit team working on critical sustainability issues for the state.
We accept interns for the spring and fall semesters, as well as during the summer months. Interns are provided with hands on experience and enhanced learning to accelerate their development and future career growth. Internships are non-paid, but offer flexibility, allow work on meaningful projects and provide opportunities to engage with community leaders throughout the state.
Arizona Forward intern applicants should be an Arizona-based college student with a desire to learn and work on a small non-profit team.
Please send your resume and cover letter, along with the completed application to email@example.com.
- Outstanding People Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Collaborate with Others
- Strong Organization and Time Management Skills
- Dependable and Strong Work Ethic
- Willingness to Pitch In Whenever Necessary to Get The Job Done
- Positive Attitude
- Initiative To Work Independently in Virtual Environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint