Nurture today’s talent
to meet tomorrow’s challenges
The class of 2020-2021 has been selected. Applications for 2021-2022 open in summer of 2021.
If you are an established leader in the community or an executive within your organization, consider nominating a future leader who cares deeply about sustainability.
- Early to mid-career professionals who are identified for their leadership potential
- Exhibit leadership potential:
- Show commitment to sustainability
- Capacity to integrate sustainability into their organization
- Interest in being a long-term influencer in Arizona’s sustainability initiatives
- Motivated to take on a new challenge
- Diversity is key: The selection process factors in a balance of cohorts from government, nonprofit and business organizations
• When: Meets once a month on a Friday from October through May
• Applications are accepted during the late summer months with selected candidates announced in September
• Nominees are submitted by established leader in the community or by executives within the candidate’s organization
Get the latest Updates in Your Inbox
Emerging Leaders Program