Arizona Forward's Issue Committees focus on education and outreach relating to the broad-based and integrated topic areas listed below. In addition to facilitating presentations, speakers and field trips, the groups drive the organization’s advocacy and public policy agenda. The Issue Committees also support Arizona Forward’s events and programs, with members serving as topic area experts. Each of the Issue Committees has adopted a set of principles that form the foundation of their work program.
Through these Issue Committees, Arizona Forward is advocating for healthy communities through: a balanced energy portfolio and energy conservation; multi-modal transportation options; air quality initiatives; sound water management policies and water conservation; a non-motorized regional trails system; a healthy forest ecosystem and Canalscape.
- Meets from 10 - 11:30 a.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month
- Chair: Tim Connor, City of Scottsdale
- Chair Elect: Jennifer Pyne, AECOM
- Meets from 10 - 11:30 a.m. on the first Wednesday of each month
- Chair: Eric Marcus, NARBHA
- Vice Chair: Debra Duerr, Godec Randall and Associates